Antonio is a site contamination consultant and project manager with over 10 years’ experience and specialist skills in oil and gas sites around the world. He was the Technical Manager for an environmental company in Venezuela; has worked in Trinidad & Tobago, Chile, and the US; and more locally, is experienced in the Cooper Basin.
Outside of consulting, his passion for the industry at large has seen him hold roles both as a regulator and in the laboratory setting, making him an excellent problem solver and a great fit for LBWco! Antonio has a friendly personality and a sense of humour, and we are excited to have him in the team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering – Simon Bolivar University
- Diploma in Management of Solid Waste – Antonio Jose Paez University
- Project Management Certificate
- Investigation, Assessment and Remediation of Site Contamination
- Oil and Gas sites
- Waste Management
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Site supervision
- Project Management