Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Kylie has over 27 years’ experience within professional services environments and has held executive roles in small, medium and multi-national corporations within the engineering, environmental and legal industries. Having founded three companies, Kylie now describes herself as an entrepreneurial problem solver with expertise in finance and people management, business and risk analysis, strategic planning, and governance. An experienced and passionate business improvement consultant and facilitator, she is committed to a leadership and communication style that enhances the outcomes for businesses and their people.
Kylie’s entrepreneurial spirit, her interest in people and her drive for continuous improvement, saw her announced as the 2012 South Australian Telstra Business Woman of the Year. In the same year, she also won the Hudson Private and Corporate Sector Award, and was runner up in the Nokia Innovation Award. She was a finalist in the 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year awards.
Passionate about giving back to the community and in the education of our young people, Kylie has held roles on Government Committees providing advice on the education system in our State, and has recently written the SACE curriculum for the Business Innovation subject.
Kylie was previously a Director of North Eastern Community Hospital, Chair of Glenunga International High School, a member of the Public Education Advisory Committee for the Minister for Education SA, and a long term netball coach. She unashamedly believes that anything is possible.
In addition to LBWco, she is currently:
- Founder & Managing Director, Incredible U Pty Ltd. A coaching, mentoring and business advisory company with a purpose to steer people and business to the best versions of themselves.
- Facilitator, Behind Closed Doors Entrepreneurs Program
- Professional Coach and Mentor
- Judge, Telstra Business Women’s Awards
- Judge, Telstra Business Awards
- Regular host, speaker and presenter
- Proud Mother to five children
Education & Experience
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Accounting – University of South Australia
Honors & Awards
- SA Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2012
- Runner up in the Nokia Innovation award 2012
- Finalist in the EY Entrepreneur of the Year awards 2015
- Strategic, Business, Financial and Risk Plans
- Policy and Procedures
- Management Systems
- Coaching and Mentoring (Incredible U)
- Training and Presenting