Principal Environmental Consultant
Mark brings a long history of expertise in site contamination in Australia, Canada and the US and a purpose driven approach to consulting. His contaminated site experience includes numerous environmental site assessments of industrial facilities, oilfield services, manufacturing plants, upstream sites, research facilities, agricultural lands, public facilities, commercial properties, and private developments. Mark has also managed extensive vapour intrusion investigations in residential and commercial settings, and brings experience in interpretation and technical management of subsurface investigations at both residential and industrial properties.
Committed to industry leadership and involvement, Mark is currently the Treasurer of ACLCA (SA). Having worked alongside Nick and Jarrod in the past he is a wonderful addition to our growing team.
Mark is also the father to two small children and a keen cyclist.
Education & Experience
- Certified Environmental Practitioner Site Contamination Specialisation
- Certified Environmental Practitioner (CEnvP) EIANZ
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science – University of Calgary
- Investigation, Assessment and remediation of Site Contamination
- Landfill gas and ground gas assessment
- Waste soil assessment and classification
- Soil Vapour
- Site Supervision
- Project Management
- Principal review